Hi Guest, Login

Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the JoomHome forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: support more folder in gallery slider

support more folder in gallery slider #553

• ezagecub
Hi
If I buy the business 1 year for $15, what happens after the 12 months? does the Pro features stop working?

I'm using it on Joomla 3.3.6 with the template Purity iii , when I try to add it I can only do it with the plug-in "Content - Load Module in Article" by creating an article and adding the code, is there another way to load it?

Looking at Gallery slider when I buy the pro what extra do I get not in the Free? other than I get support and also Remove copyright,

What Support Features does a Pro user get? Or do you mean support by you?
What is it support folder?

Support multi module? does that mean I can run the same module 2 or 3 times as needed?

How many Albums per module on the Pro?

Do you offer a way to buy all the extensions at a special price, there's a few others I like.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

support more folder in gallery slider #580

• andersen
  • Administrator
Hello,

thank for down our module
We explain for you with paid version of Gallery slider
1, support folder > 2
2, support responsive
3, support multi module in one page, multi page

Please, send us via email, or ticket for detail info and private your site that we will support better
In forum that all only discuss

thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

About us

We provide real application for executing that incredible idea our clients have. Joomhome is a leading Web designing solutions organization, servicing customers in US, UK, Canada, Brazil, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Australia, Russia, Ireland, Israel, Nigeria, Spain and many more

Latest News